Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well here she is just coming out of the shop. I apologize for the poor pic, but I had to get back to work & the sun is going down.

I will try to get some better ones this weekend. But you get the idea.

Spider decal, also wrapped the mirror tops & the rail panels on the roof - All in - $285.

Meet "Redback"
I like her!

View attachment 135343
Now seriously what do you think about a web, just a empty web on the hood about as big as my hamster on my hood, something that will fit within the indentation. Let me know, that would be the icing on the cake! Love the fangs on the spider. And aren’t you glad you let somebody else do it instead of trying it yourself?

·
Registered
2020 GT-Line Turbo Cherry Black
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So here's a couple of better pix from this AM.
Definitely red - NOT pink like the last pix. Yes Chuck - I am glad I had them do it instead of trying myself... with the legs and working over the wheel the guy said it was pretty complex getting it on right.

As for the web on the hood, going to have to wait and see. Right now I need to let the bank account refill a little bit.

Two days and I've already had several compliments on it. Probably not for everyone but I like it.

If the weather holds I'll try to get out and get a couple more pictures with better backgrounds, better lighting
Thanks for all the input and the encouragement folks. Still love and owning souls and having a community share it with. It just occurred to me that I've had the first of each of the new body styles. Had a 2010 shadow dragon, 2014 plus, and now the 2020 gen 3 GT line Turbo. Have loved all of them.

IMG_20201120_072107_7.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
So here's a couple of better pix from this AM.
Definitely red - NOT pink like the last pix. Yes Chuck - I am glad I had them do it instead of trying myself... with the legs and working over the wheel the guy said it was pretty complex getting it on right.

As for the web on the hood, going to have to wait and see. Right now I need to let the bank account refill a little bit.

Two days and I've already had several compliments on it. Probably not for everyone but I like it.

If the weather holds I'll try to get out and get a couple more pictures with better backgrounds, better lighting
Thanks for all the input and the encouragement folks. Still love and owning souls and having a community share it with. It just occurred to me that I've had the first of each of the new body styles. Had a 2010 shadow dragon, 2014 plus, and now the 2020 gen 3 GT line Turbo. Have loved all of them.

View attachment 135356 View attachment 135357
Yes, very good, very unique and yes, I love it when people stop me and compliment my soul. That’s why I do it, I like to make it my own.

·
Registered
2020 SOUL S in Inferno Red
16 Posts
Well here she is just coming out of the shop. I apologize for the poor pic, but I had to get back to work & the sun is going down.

I will try to get some better ones this weekend. But you get the idea.

Spider decal, also wrapped the mirror tops & the rail panels on the roof - All in - $285.

Meet "Redback"
I like her!

View attachment 135343
Well done, SIR. Well done! I can't wait to see higher quality pics (hopefully this weekend).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts