Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 days ago, I traded in my 9 year old Corolla for a 2014 Soul! FINALLY! I've been ogling them for years!

I'm pretty excited to see some of the members' mods and maybe getting info on mods for the speaker lights. I'm currently on the search for a good backseat hammock or cargo cover to help keep dog fur off the seats. If anyone has a suggestion, I'd be grateful!

Lets seeeeee.....
I'm 30, I live in Texas, and I have a border collie and two parrots.
I love reading, video games, and I collect Jurassic Park stuff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
welcome. its always nice to hear when someone gets the car they love.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new set of wheels,

here's our pet, she only travels in the vehicle when the seats are down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Calculon! I got the same, plus in solar yellow, about a month ago. I hope you love it, I know I do! I got a great cargo cover at autoanything. I'm attaching a few pictures. It comes in a bunch of solid colors, but I couldn't resist the Hawaiian print. It is a little slick, but protects the car from hair and water spills really well. I added a cheap memory foam bath mat for my arthritic dog because of regular hour long drives. Enjoy your new ride!
View attachment 44713
View attachment 44721

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cheers for all the warm welcomes!

welcome to the forum and congrats on the new set of wheels,here's our pet, she only travels in the vehicle when the seats are down.
Thank looks perfect!! Is it just a cut-to-fit mat or something manufactured?

EDIT:
I hope you love it, I know I do! I got a great cargo cover at autoanything.
Yay! Soul twins!! I DO adore it. Thanks for that site!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :applause:

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
Thank looks perfect!! Is it just a cut-to-fit mat or something manufactured?
that one is just a regular floor pad, I think it was about 4'x 6' and then I just cut it to fit around the wheel arches and rear door opening, leave a lot of excess so it hangs down over the rear bumper as our dog gets in and then she doesn't scratch it.

If you want more protection, here a link to a place that specializes in that sort of thing
Cargo liners, trunk liners, Auto Cargo Liners, trunk liner

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that one is just a regular floor pad, I think it was about 4'x 6' and then I just cut it to bit around the wheel arches and rear door opening, leave a lot of excess so it hangs down over the rear bumper as our dog gets in and then she doesn't scratch it.

If you want more protection, here a link to a place that specializes in that sort of thing
Cargo liners, trunk liners, Auto Cargo Liners, trunk liner
Excellent! I think that'll do nicely. I'll check out the site too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts