Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of you have seen the amount of accessories out there.

Ones only available in Canada, and the US, and ones only available in Europe.

My question to all of you is what would you like to see available Worldwide.( i think everything should be available WW since it's OEM)

Suggestions from this thread will be sent to Korea, and Canada, the US, and Europe.

Only list things not available in your area. ANd things that are not available OEM anywhere.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

P.S. Please make Sticky.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I thought "Feeler Thread" was going to talk about installing those feelers on the bumper so you don't hit the curb when you turn.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I thought "Feeler Thread" was going to talk about installing those feelers on the bumper so you don't hit the curb when you turn.
ME TOO!!!:D I was going to suggest that you reference the thread on curbing the rims!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Lol!

And me, four!

Yes, so much there is outside of the US and, so much we can't seem to get.... *sigh* I say we get all over kia on this one! WORLD WIDE DOMINANCE! AYYYY!:D

As for accessories... LOOK what I found.... genuine LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KIA-...QQitemZ270433851922QQptZApparelQ5fMerchandise

LOL, Saff said she'd wear it! Anyone else? It's a Cali thing. We Love beanies! ....;):p;)

Me, three! LOL!

As for accessories - how about some all-weather floor mats?

And I will sticky ;)

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,014 Posts
The rear shelf thingie that is UK only from that other thread. The headlights with the clear side markers. That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure there is more.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What I would like to see is accessories that are less expensive! Everything I see for the Soul is way way overpriced so far.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Frankly, I'll be a bit blunt here: I want to see everything available in all countries, not just selective marketing. It's a terrible strategy, and one that alienates the buyers.

If you want specifics, my key gripes so far:
Burner Grill
Interior packages (lights and trim, specifically - something I'd have picked up at purchase)

·
Registered
728 Posts
I agree with Neuroticfish.

I want all accessories available in all countries.
If KIA makes them they should ship them to all countries even if it is a requirement to be specially ordered through a dealership.

·
Registered
165 Posts
How about these in brushed Al or painted to match stock colors? I want to add these to avoid scratches and that haze the clear-coat gets inside door handles but there is very little chrome on the car and I don't want it to look like I added something cheap from a FLAPS.

Make the reflectors in the rear bumper actually function as lights or delete them. A rubber or metal "dead pedal" would be a good thing for us automatic drivers. I have a feeling I'm going to wear out the carpet where my left foot lives. Also, how about some smoked tail lights as a factory option or dealer add-on?

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
For the US,:
1. repeater lights with the harness to install them.
2. rook rack that Canadians are privy to.
3. houndstooth tailgate applique

Thanks for taking this one on.

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,014 Posts
For the US,:
1. repeater lights with the harness to install them.
2. rook rack that Canadians are privy to.
3. houndstooth tailgate applique

Thanks for taking this one on.
I want #1 also.

But if you are gong with # 3 you should have the hood one also so the car doesn't look lopsided.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glove Compartment Light

My wife has commented on many occasions that she REALLY wishes they had put a proper light in the glove box that lights when you open it. She says "They put lights in the speakers, but not the box? What the heck!?!" I told her to turn on the door speakers when you need to see in the box. Or I could install one for you (showing her my power drill). Her answer to that: "You are NOT modding my car! Do I have to remind you about the time you "modded" the garage door opener and the pony got out and ate the neighbors cat?!? Put the drill away. NOW"

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Yes, we need a complete list of all accessories world wide. Sweden has some items that we cannot get and is extremily expensive to ship to the U.S.. Thanks for the help and please keep us informed.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I want accessories to be available PERIOD... It seems like any accessory I ask for (shift knobs especially) they are in the catalog but not available yet.. DUMB

1 - 20 of 51 Posts