Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you guys may know by now, the original burner grill is a Europe-only item, and not even available in Korea.

Judging by the seemingly high demand for it, I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to have a similar one manufactured.

If you would be interested in getting one, please reply to this thread.

In the long run, I'm sure that we would be able to recoup whatever we invest in this, but we can't have funds locked up in this for too long, so I'm trying to see if it's worth it to make it immediately.

If it's the entire grill replacement, pricing will most likely be mid to high 100's. If we can do just the outer shape of the grill, then we may be able to sell for 100 or maybe a little more, painted of course.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'd be interested provided it had a pre-primed/unpainted option since I wouldnt be using a stock color on mine

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
COunt me in on this grill, as long as it is the same as the factory one, I don't care if it is painted in black or unpainted, as my shop will redo it anyways. Also the tail light bezels (which you already sell in chrome), and fog light bezels in primed or Black would also be awesome, seeing as not everyone likes chrome.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
I am out for this item now, I have bought it from a Kia dealer in Europe.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We're going to go ahead and make one totally new, but as I said before, it will take some time, probably a few months. Prices are expected to be below US$200 shipped, maybe even around US$150 shipped, so if you're not in a hurry, you can just wait a bit and save a bundle over the original.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
We're going to go ahead and make one totally new, but as I said before, it will take some time, probably a few months. Prices are expected to be below US$200 shipped, maybe even around US$150 shipped, so if you're not in a hurry, you can just wait a bit and save a bundle over the original.
Awesome, I will let everyone know.

I on the other hand will be having my vehicle displayed at the CIAS (Canadian International Autoshow) and want to make sure I am well prepared in advance.

If you would like to sponsor anything I need, that i cant get here you are welcome to discuss with me.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

·
Registered
82 Posts
Let me see if I am understanding ...you will be making the whole bumper ...because the whole front end is differentthan the regular soul..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Let me see if I am understanding ...you will be making the whole bumper ...because the whole front end is differentthan the regular soul..
No, just the grill cover. The Burner grill is the insert int he front grill, not the entire bumper.

Particularly, the red piece in the grill shown here:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts