Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
You know, i saw a set of 4 pipes just like that on a PT cruiser, and i just thought it didn't look right.
The 4 may look good on something like a Corvette which is wide, but on a smaller car, it just may be too much, especially if they are together. I would like to see what 2 pairs (2 on each side) would look like if you are going for the look of 4.
Just my opinion.

·
Registered
117 Posts
2 for sure!!! Wonder how it sounds???
:rolleyes:well i would imagine the 2 would sound exactly like the 4 :D
(sarcasm) he he :D

The sound would depend on your muffler.......... and i AM curious on what the exaust system from the Korean store includes. Does it replace just the rear muffler, or does it go as far back as the cat-converter.

Anyone know yet? I was looking at the exaust setup on the 2.0 and it seems like there is 2 cat-cons. One part of the manifold, one after the downpipe, and what is that directly after that? Theres another big fat "contraption". Then finally it goes to the muffler. I can't even imagine what kind of restrictions all that does.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
polarsoul

Im going to speedy in town he said he can hook me up with that look with out the dirt bike sound for about 200 t0 250.He just needs to see under the car. I have a lot of spare time in my life. So I need to find things to do. Thank god for this car

·
Registered
41 Posts
get the 4 and we will split it and both have the double :) haha but id definetly go double that looks awesome, id love to get that setup for mine

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I like the way the exhaust exits on the newer Sportage w/ v6 .... but I don't know how it would look on the Soul

1 - 20 of 26 Posts