Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals, just wondering if anyone over in the uk area with the clear front headlights would know how to get a set of them and then have them shipped to bc, canada? I would love a set of them on my black one instead of the yellow blah LOL

Hit me up.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
i will get a price for you including shipping. Can you pm me your zip code location please.
are you certain that the various connections will swap straight over?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Just had a horrid thought......wont the UK headlamps dip in a different direction?..... we drive on the different side of the road to you!!!. (you drive on the wrong side remember!!!...lol)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just sent u a pm and yes I think you're right. however mine can be the brightest lights in canada dipping to the left LOL I just want the clear lense euro look is all

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Just for everybody elses benefit too. The uk Headlights have a 3 level electric load height adjustment from a dashboard control. I dont believe your model has this dashboard control and also doubt whether your engine bay wiring loom will support it either, as i think the motors are in the headlamps. Something else to think about.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Has anybody taken canada or usa headlights apart?.... and if so is the amber coloured bit removable or able to be grit blasted clear????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts