Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read around about the red grill (burner) and came up with that its a Europe thing, and would cost alot of money to get. However, how would one get one? Because I was thinking about a red offcenter stripe, with a red grill, and maybe red accents underlights but it may be too much going on there. Also perhaps grand sport style fender stripes (Not all these together for it would look gaudy to me lol). Your answers, and thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. The Euro headlights are sexy, and I want those too. I want alot of things, *cough I mean my Soul wants alot of things. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
i will quite happily order you stuff in the UK and post it over - but i am guessing the postage costs would take the fun out of it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just curious wha is the difference in the headlights? i have not noticed it. i guess the best thing would be to make a list of acc. that are offered in europe thats not here.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
SoulShadow, instead of ordering one at high shipping costs and the actual $ you would spend to purchase a red grille, why not remove yours and have it painted or powder coated in RED?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
SoulShadow, instead of ordering one at high shipping costs and the actual $ you would spend to purchase a red grille, why not remove yours and have it painted or powder coated in RED?
:cool:Some have vinal wrapped thiers and it looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
And how you going to wrap it to look like this? YOU CANT JUST USE PHOTOSHOP...lol.

Cheers,
Rob

P.S. I assume this is the grille you are talking about? See my car pic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tempest, and yeah it would take alot of fun out of that lol. And I guess I could paint it...would want it done by professional though. And, yes the one on your Reptile. Although I don't know how you got green unless you were implying you painted it and I'm just a bit slow :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
I used Tempest services before, I must say that the light stalk I ordered (wich has one more switch than ours) cost me a few bucks less with VAT & shipping than the one here in Canada at Kia dealer's staff price (before taxes).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts