Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
‘16 Kia Soul Base A/T
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Grille Hood Bumper

Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone has the part numbers for both left and right assemblies.
Also, if anyone knows what the bottom bulb does. 😅

I’m really interested in these and I want to see if my dealership can order these for me.

·
Registered
‘16 Kia Soul Base A/T
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it's the daytime running light which is mandatory for EU cars. I wish I could find a photo of the plug to see if there is even a chance of compatibility.
Ah. I see. Thanks for the info! I’ll try and dig as well, for photos of the plug.

I hope there’s compatibility. 🤞🏻

·
Registered
15 Posts
The plug looks to have the same pins in the same location as ours in the US. Keep us posted if you do this mod. It's kind of neat. Also if you didn't notice before I updated my first reply with the actual Kia part numbers.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,460 Posts
It will be a game changer when Adaptive Headlights finally are allowed here (like in EU).
Product Azure Jersey Gesture Automotive exterior

Unlike traditional headlights, which are in a fixed position and only capable of illuminating directly in front of you, adaptive headlights are not in a fixed position at all times. These headlights use electronic sensors that can detect your steering angle to swivel based on the direction your car is heading.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/cleant...t-technology-coming-to-us-within-2-years/amp/

• Wow
Reactions: rhysoul
1 - 9 of 9 Posts