Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks. Just got my dragon decal put on my Denim 4U today. It was very tricky for the installer to do and he's the best one in town and has been in the business for 30 years. The dealership wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft. pole. It took just over 2.5 hrs. to put on and it was the first one he's ever done. I was hoping that the silver decal would closely match the wheels and it's pretty darn close.

Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think! I absolutely love it!!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Great wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that looks fantastic.

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
11 Posts
WOW, that's bad ass. Very nice... I'm a huge fan of dragons.

How much did the decal's cost? How much did you pay to have that installed if you don't mind me asking?

AJ

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sexy! Where'd you get the decal and how much?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks great!!!

WOnder if my tint guy could do that decal.. Hmm ill have to ask him..
It wasn't easy. You have to do it freehand. Your tint guy needs to have lots of experience with this. You REALLY don't want anyone who doesn't. My guy has been doing this for 30 years and he still found it very difficult.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW, that's bad ass. Very nice... I'm a huge fan of dragons.

How much did the decal's cost? How much did you pay to have that installed if you don't mind me asking?

AJ
Thanks. I got the decal from the dealer. Gave it to me for $270 CAD. Retail was over $300. Installer came to me house and put it on for $200. Took him 2.5 hrs. to put on.

·
Registered
180 Posts
It looks amazing. I've been considering the dragon and my soul is Shadow colored. I'm not sure which color would go with. Yours looks amazing!
Memorymom

1 - 20 of 39 Posts