Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just got my kia soul (burner) and i'm wondering does anyone of u guys knows an engine swap list for the SOUL, the performance are decent, but not enough.

If any suggestion of performance part...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
change it so quick for 2 reason: lack of performance (I'm trying to get it to a least 200hp)
i can sell the engine without a lot of km

I like the soul design and everything, but i'm young and dumb, i'd like more speed

·
Registered
15 Posts
More speed is always good my friend! lol...I have a feeling the 2011 Soul will probably come with an option for a V6..there's just too much unused room under there, you could almost stick a small block in there :)

"My Soul is Black Like Behind Stars"

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i actually just found the supercharger and turbo post! i'm for sure getting one of those babies (turbo stage 2 if i got the cash)...(small block: Good thinking)

·
Registered
447 Posts
I know it's weird, but in a way I kind of regret this car comes with such a long comprehensive warranty... It makes major mods so much more difficult to decide on. I don't know about you guys, but dealers around here seem pretty strict about those things.
Kris

·
Registered
373 Posts
I know it's weird, but in a way I kind of regret this car comes with such a long comprehensive warranty... It makes major mods so much more difficult to decide on. I don't know about you guys, but dealers around here seem pretty strict about those things.
Kris
Pick up an engine from an accidented soul. Mod the hell out of it. If it fails, put in your pristine original.

Once you mod anything on a car, the only thing warranty will cover is issues that a beyond a doubt unrelated to the mod or have been well documented in other cars.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Pick up an engine from an accidented soul. Mod the hell out of it. If it fails, put in your pristine original.

Once you mod anything on a car, the only thing warranty will cover is issues that a beyond a doubt unrelated to the mod or have been well documented in other cars.
x2 I like the way of thinking here!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hello From Florida

hummmm small block ~~yeah thats the ticket ~~then all we have to do is figure out how to keep it on the ground and the power to the streets ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts

So if you start with an out of warranty vehicle that blows the heck out of any discussion involving warranty and just talk specifics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts