Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Dual Racing Stripes and Side Stripes Installed

7K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  RobisaGeek 
#1 ·
HonoluluSoul here. I bought black dual racing stripes and side stripes on eBay and installed them myself using the wet application method. Gives my Latte Base a sporty look.

Honolulu Soul out!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia soul Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hatchback
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hatchback

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great! Nice job on the install! :cool:

#4 ·
Initially, I was wavering on whether or not to do the side stripes, but comparing the completed installation to my avatar image (taken before side stripes), I'm happy with it. I think the side stripes add visual effect to what was otherwise a rather plain monochrome side profile. I've seen other types of Soul side graphics on eBay that might appeal to you - check them out!

Honolulu out!

#10 ·
Sorry for the late reply. No, I didn't remove the front mud guards to install the side stripes. I just squeegeed the stripes right up against the mud guard, then carefully trimmed the side stripe up against the edge of the mud guard, using an exacto knife. I see no reason why you couldn't remove the mud guard first, if you wanted to.

Hope this helps. Honolulu out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.