Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

dual exhaust?

Tags
dual exhaust
16K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  3rdknd 
#1 ·
I've been thinking for awhile in doing a dual exhaust and have the tips come out where the rear reflectors are. has anyone done this? if so I'd like to see pics. thanks!

#2 · (Edited)
Well , it is only going to make a difference in appearance so why not leave the stock (warranted) system intact and put a couple of faux exhaust tips in place of the rear reflectors ? You can get them at auto supply shops like Auto Zone . Here is a pair on one of my cars that does have dual outlets . I just wanted them to be seen better . Auto part Bumper Automotive exhaust Vehicle Exhaust system

#4 ·
Why?
Wrong vehicle for this mod.
Is the reason for form or function?
Probably,form. I agree,with the post on just adding some fake tips if you want the looks.
Function,adding duals will not do much if anything to getting more power. If you want
sound,just take off the rear resonator.

Overall,bad idea.

#5 ·
Bolillo if you were doing a complete custom job it may possibly work if you were trying to lower as far as possible.
For performance a twin stainless steel system cold work but not good value for little improvement.
For looks just go for rear end flat twin outlet that bolts on .

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.