Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I just got approved to drive for Lyft last week and should be approved to drive for UBER within a week or two. If you don't know how modified my car is check out my car build thread and see for yourself! I've driven a few people now all of whom have given 5 star ratings on the coolness factor of being picked up and driven in my car alone. With gas as cheap as it is here in Phoenix and how good of gas mileage I get thanks to the modifications I've done I think this could turn out great. I'd encourage others to join me. I have codes to sign up for both that gets the both of us extra money.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Cool! I Hope none of your "passengers" decide to puke in the back of your ride...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Drove a week for Lyft. Stupid drunk passenger puke in the back. :culpability: And gave me bad ratings. Lyft deactivated after that incident.

Luckily I have weathertech floors.

Good luck. Have fun.

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
Drove a week for Lyft. Stupid drunk passenger puke in the back. :culpability: And gave me bad ratings. Lyft deactivated after that incident.

Good luck. Have fun.
Welcome, you may want to consider an intro thread in the new members forum. Just a thought.

·
Registered
546 Posts

Good luck. Have fun.
Dash cam with remote rear camera mounted to record interior rather than behind vehicle to log rider incidents like that, and have an upholstery shop make some nice looking cloth seat covers with vinyl liners underneath so you can pull them and hose them off at the carwash.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
No thanks. I drove a cab in New York City back in the early 1980's. That was enough excitement for a lifetime. Pax are weird.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have to deal with enough strange people in my work (Retail Liquidations) the last thing I would want to do it invite them into my car. Like women using the changing rooms as their personal toilets and using our best garments we have to wipe. I guess they are too refined to use modest clothing to wipe their backsides. LOL

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
I have to deal with enough strange people in my work (Retail Liquidations) the last thing I would want to do it invite them into my car. Like women using the changing rooms as their personal toilets and using our best garments we have to wipe. I guess they are too refined to use modest clothes to wipe their backsides. LOL
Disgusting but having worked at Walmart, nothing really surprises me anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Paul- I just picked up a base model Kia Soul for ride sharing also. Do you have any recommendations for increasing fuel efficiency? I'm trying to bump it up to the low 30s (since it's rated for like 27). Thanks for any tips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts