Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because we were told that the "Drives" info no longer showed up below the avatar like on the previous software version of this forum, that we needed to put these details into the signature line, which many of us did.

However, I am also a member on the Kia-forums.com, which uses what appears to be the exact same design as this forum and also owned by the same company, yet on that forum the "Drives" info posted in my account details, shows below the "registered". So why can't this be implemented on this forum?

I do like the fact that you added the flag of the registered country next to "registered" that is a big help.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,610 Posts
Good catch Trevor. I noticed the Forte forum is like this one & they are trying to get folks to fill in signature line.

The Kia forum is like a master, catch all for all models & like you mentioned, puts DRIVES under the name. I agree it's more useful that way.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
thanks for doing that, that's a big help, now if we could just get every member to do it, it would be even better.
Any ideas on how we can get every member to fill in their "signature" line with what they drive?💰🔨🔫💣🔪💉🐱

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
470 Posts
My question is. Why am I seeing it showing under conwelpic's avatar right now?

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
My question is. Why am I seeing it showing under conwelpic's avatar right now?
I was going to say because he's a smahty pants :)

I see you did it too. Cool!

For anyone wondering how: click on your profile pic up top, go down to your Account Settings & scroll down to Vehicle Details. It's a new box.

·
Registered
15,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to say because he's a smahty pants :)
not really, actually I noticed someone on one of the other forums I was on had put in the info, asked him how he got the info there, but in the meantime I figured it out myself before he gave me the answer.
I knew this forum was working on it, but wasn't sure when it had been sorted out.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
That's still pretty clever Trevor. Good job! How long have we been wanting that feature back?

Thanks for sticking with it 😃

·
Registered
15,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
....also I noticed that if you fill out your location in the same section, it will appear when you hover over the avatar in the pop-up box next to the world "Registered"
So drive info and location is no longer necessary in the signature line unless you want to put in lots of detail.

·
Administrator
843 Posts
Happy to see y'all are experimenting with the forum without needing me to throw together some screenshot tutorials.

If you still need assistance with anything let us know. :)

-Gerrit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts