Just got these put on and bedded in, fairly straight forward and easy install. 4 bolts in total holding the caliper on (well 2 for the caliper and 2 for the support bracket. The only real problem i ran into was the 2x stupid retaining screws on the face of the rotors. These screws are made out of entirely to soft a metal and strip once you put any real force to them. So a Tip spray them in advance with some penetrating oil, and let it soak for a lil bit, then as a lil trick take your proper sized philips head screw driver line it up with the screw, and use a mallet in the other hand give it a good whack and as you hit it turn the screw driver counter clock-wise, the jarring of the hammer hit breaks the screw loose pretty easily and you dont strip the face out. I was planning on painting the calipers but the weather did not cooperate, however they will be done within the next couple weeks as better weather is on its way. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I really like the way the new rotors look with my wheel package cant wait for how its gonna look when the calipers are done. P.S. there is a small rubber grommet on the rear rotors, it really serves no purpose but i took it off the old ones and put it on the new ones theres a hole for it just not really sure why...