Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking would be cool if money were no object.. what kind of designs would you get on your Soul?

Was thinking:

1) Alien with graphics of a patina'd copper tribal biohazard design on the sides and black and copper accented seats and interior..

2) Ignition with some kind of Halloween theme and black and orange interior and rims..

·
Registered
12 Posts
If money were NO object.

Your security clearance is not high enough for me to inform you!!!!! :cool:

No really though let me think I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
OK OK OK I've got it.

A Kia Soul With Right Hand Drive, the engine from a S2000, 5 Speed Auto from an Acura, and the All Wheel Drive from a Subaru.

I know I know, I'm going all Corvette Summer on it, but it would be soooooo cool :cool: right hand drive. I spent some time in helicopters and it feels so natural being in the right hand seat of a car. PIC in most helicopters is the right side. I loved driving an old girlfriends right hand drive jeep cherokee, when we went to the cabin I have in Blairsville. Guy I know that was in the airforce got a right hand drive Mercedes brought back to the USA in early 2001 that just dripped sexy cool.

·
Registered
387 Posts
A Dark Navy Soul with the Michigan football winged helmet (Yellow google the design) up the front the car, and finally ending in the back. Maize and Dark Navy accented interior. An even better soundsystem done to custom fit the car by Bose.

Also a coffee maker...

·
Registered
21 Posts
with unlimited funds:

AWD, the suspension of the audi A? (it lowers when you reach a certain speed), The transmission of a Volkswagon GTI (i just fing it so smooth), the 2008 honda civic type R engine with a supercharger, suicide doors, panorama roof (extra long i think), black with a tribal logo on the hood (dark purple), dark purple (almost black) 20's, purple brake calipers, interior of the Burner model but with black and dark purple, purple LEDS under the seat, in the air vent, S2000 2002 half digital (RPM) half analog (speed) dash...nothin too fancy as you can see

·
Registered
137 Posts
19" rims...black and from either Konig or Enkei.

Xenon headlights

Metal grille covers like you see on the big SUVs

Some insane three tone paint scheme with Molten, black, and a little silver

In-dash touchscreen DVD system, headrest monitors

Custom seat and ceiling upholstery with stitching

K&N Air Intake

Turbocharger

I'd drop down to manual transmission w/ short shifter

Vented carbon fiber hood

And, if money is truly no option, future-car flight capability.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
A Dark Navy Soul with the Michigan football winged helmet (Yellow google the design) up the front the car, and finally ending in the back. Maize and Dark Navy accented interior. An even better soundsystem done to custom fit the car by Bose.

Also a coffee maker...

I am loving the coffee maker idea!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I wouldn't change a bit about my car. I love her just the way she is! ;)
Kris

·
Registered
180 Posts
I wouldn't change a bit about my car. I love her just the way she is! ;)
Kris

LOL!!! This coming from the guy who just changed the wheels, added side repeaters, a new antenna, chrome molding, vinyl stickers....etc...

Just teasin ya vinyl! LOL :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts