Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get I Heart radio to come up in the download center- The only thing in mine was Yelp=
Downloaded that easily & thought something else may appear after the download but no luck- press app list but only yelp comes up.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The useless Yelp has been the only app available on my 2015 for a year now.

Is Kia ever going to offer anything else???

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just getting settled into mine and haven't even tried downloading Yelp yet... but have to tag along to see if anyone adds to this thread ... should something else come available.

Has anyone found the Yelp app useful?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just getting settled into mine and haven't even tried downloading Yelp yet... but have to tag along to see if anyone adds to this thread ... should something else come available.

Has anyone found the Yelp app useful?
See my above post.

'The useless Yelp...'. :mask:

·
Registered
248 Posts
I would kill to have onboard Pandora without having to plug my iphone in.

And no im not paying for Sirius.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm streaming Pandora on my Android- the app for it came on the system from the factory without having to download anything.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I control Pandora on the touchscreen with my Andriod phone. At least select station & thumbs up or down & next song.

·
Registered
119 Posts
yeah, it's useless. pandora is built in as an app, other than that i don't know, ipods work very good for media, so do usb's i mostly use my USB or internal storage for my media choices. but if i ever buy stalite radio it'll be on allot too :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw a video demonstrating Android Auto online & the guy used a new generation Soul with Infinity sound system for the demo. He had to plug the phone into the usb port though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts