Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can see images when the USB is inserted and in park. Is there any way to actually download images into the car's data storage, or is this feature limited to USB drive or nothing?

Thanks.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
as we know nothing about your phantom vehicle, its hard to answer with any accuracy. Please fill out your DRIVES details, my crystal ball is in for service :sneakiness:

General answer - nothing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks conwelpic. Drive filled out as requested -- '15, black, !. I found a post that gave details about inserting the USB, hit hard Media button twice.... but when doing so, it said there were no media files found even though I could see my images from the USB preview in the car. Just trying to download. Any help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
You can no longer download images, the latest update to the 2014 model and the 2015 models do have that function anymore. You can see the from the USB stick however. Just make sure they aren't buried into too many folders.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Tampa. Seems like a useless non feature given the fact the jump drive has to be in and the rig has to be pulled over in park. I guess the decision was made by the same guy who figured it's nifty to have wifi access, but felt a garage door opener button made most sense as an upgrade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts