Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone know how to silence the message that tells me everytime I get into the car its downloaded my address book on my phone? I guess I assume thats what the verbal message is for?

Otherwise I'm sure I will tune it out eventually. ;)

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
447 Posts
Simply turn the volume down when the voice is talking. This will have no effect the radio volume, just the announcement.
Kris

·
Registered
838 Posts
go to kia.com and register a complaint... I have already...twice! about the lack of an engine shroud and, under hood insulation.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Connection complete???

Today I got into the Soul and started it, Then realized I forgot my phone. My wife ran back for it and when she was half way back to the car the voice came on with "connection complete" my kids even noticed the different statement. Lol. Then as my wife entered the car I got the "transfer complete" message. Anybody know what that was about?

·
Registered
34 Posts
phone sync.

I get that almost every time I start up. It is the bluetooth syncing with the phone. It is the way I understood it to work and what I thought to be a normal occurance.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I mean just
the connection complete message. I am used to the transfer complete. The kids and I try to mimic it with the correct timeing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you walk away from your car while it's on, you'll lose your bluetooth connection. When you come back into range (i.e. get back into the car) it will automatically reconnect and resync your contacts. That's why you hear both "Connection Complete" and "Transfer Complete."

It startled me the first time as well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts