Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
require a trade-in? for NON-KIA owners? if you bought your Kia and got the Competitive bonus, were you required to trade your car?

·
Registered
26 Posts
no. They took my registration as proof that I owned the car. My trade in didnt run and wouldnt have made it to the dealership:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Definitely No...

I took advantage of this offer, can positively say that you do NOT have to trade in the "competitive" vehicle, only provide proof that you own it (I used a copy of the registration, they never even saw my Ford Focus in person).

·
Registered
8 Posts
How long did it take before you received the bonus 'rebate'? The dealer said they sent in the paperwork in May, but still no rebate received!

·
Registered
40 Posts
loyality bonus and competitive bonus

They would not give me both bonuses even thou we were trading in and a Mazda miata and were driving a Kia Sedona. Whats up with that? I think I got snookered....:eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Our dealer had a list of cars that qualified for the competitive bonus... I was surprised that my old Saturn SL1 was on there! Hooray since it wouldn't drive the whole way to the dealer, so we couldn't trade it in ;)

And yes, they took the price off the car immediately. Check with your dealer and see if they missed something.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just picked up my new Soul ! on Thursday. I also qualifed for both the Competitive bonus, and the loyalty bonus, ( I own a 2000 Sephia as well), and yes, you can only take advantage of one or the other, it was deducted on the spot, and I also did not have to trade either car, just showed my registration for my 2007 Dodge Caliber.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts