Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone can please tell me if it's possible to silence the voice in my bluetooth???!!! I've had my car for 8 months and it is driving me absolutely bonkers!! Why do I need to hear a voice telling me my car has synced my phone everytime I start my car? I trust you Kia, you don't need to alert me every frickin' time!!! Plus it interrrupts my radio to bring up that stupid voice as if I'm some idiot and can't see the bluetooth symbol on the radio screen. Someone please help!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm not really sure what you're asking. If you want to disable bluetooth, you can do so through the setup button on your radio. If you are saying that you want to be able to use bluetooth but without the woman's voice...then no, that's not possible.
My bluetooth voice does not come on to tell me that it is synced though....it just displays that message on the screen. Perhaps you have a different version of the software. To stop the voice midsentence, you can press the call disconnect button on your steering wheel though.

I wouldn't complain though....my bluetooth woman has a mind of her own and comes on to change the languages by her own free will every few minutes while I'm driving. The only way I can drive my car without listening to that damn voice a million times a day is to disable bluetooth completely. I'm on my 4th new radio and it has not resolved the problem. Next step is to try replacing the switch inside the steering wheel that controls the buttons on the wheel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts