Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really, really, really want to buy a couple of the Kia Soul Plush Hoodie Key Chains. I have found the Kia Soul hamster stuffed animal and the Kia Soul Plush Hamster Seat Belt accessory. But, I'm looking for the Kia Soul Plush (stuffed) Hamster Hoodie Key Chains; but, I'm not having any luck. Does any one have any suggestions as to where I might be able to buy a couple? Thanks so much for any suggestions you may have!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
You are joking,right?
These key chains,hooded hamstar are all over the net.
Amazon and others have e'm.About 6 bucks.
Do a quick search,Kia Soul key chains...

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Got mine at my dealership.....

Reactions: TechnoMage

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Buzz. Unfortunately, the dealership doesn't have any. I've looked everywhere I can think of. If you should happen to think of somewhere else, I'd love to hear from you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, GTV but no....I'm not joking. I have spent hours upon hours searching Kia accessory sites on the web, E-bay, Amazon.com, and any where and every where else I can think of. The stuffed animals and the seat belt buddy are easy to find. But, the stuffed Kia Soul Plush Hoodie Key Chain I can't find anywhere. If you know of even one place on the internet that actually has them in stock, I would be beyond appreciative of knowing where I could order them from. I originally saw an "image" of it on a Google Results Page (but it was just an image...not a website from where I could order it) and have wanted them so much since seeing it.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Possible there may be out of stocks on the key chain.
Some dealers may have since its a Kia part.
Curious,I did a fast ebay search a few minutes ago.
I found the hamstar key chain listed by a company called,QUIRK PARTS.
They have a few other items they are selling with the keychain as a package deal.
Just a way to gouge the consumer a bit...
Anyway,depending how bad you want this keychain.It appears from your posts,pretty bad.
The key chain along with some hologram "stuff" is 20 bucks.Did not notice,could be free delivery.
I'd think so.
Just search on ebay,kia soul leychain and scroll down till you find it.Was on the 2nd or 3rd page.
Good luck!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTV: Thank you, thank you, thank you (a million thank you's) for finding the Kia Soul Plush Hampster Key Chain for me. I'm really, really surprised you found it since I have spent hours upon hours looking for it (and had looked on E-Bay numerous times). Following the instructions you gave, I found it right where you said (on E-Bay). Yes....you're right....I do want it bad enough that I am definitely buying the entire "package" just to get the key chain. Again, I'm so appreciative to you. Thanks so, so much!! Cindie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts