·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,530 Posts
That's a gas!

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Gas, someone mention gas? I got a lot of it stored in glass vials around the house including some mint stuff from deviled pickled eggs from Hong Kong mixed with Rhum from an Olongapo river vintage. Now, think about how hard it is to get the gas into those small vials and make a face, I do that a lot.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Old folks just love to talk about flatulence and bodily functions. You can leave me out of this conversation...too young at heart!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I might welcome a Spiritual Leader, but not if he's going to drive a Sportage.

A Spiritual Leader must have SOUL!!!

I regularly lay hands on Gertrude, anoint her with Oil and pray over her and she just GOES!

I don't know what got into her today (at 26k miles) but something did, because she was squalling tires going around corners and taking off like a scalded cat!!!

Every once in a while, she does something like that and all I can say is "Woah little Girl....Take it easy!"

I already know she can do Zero to Ticket in ten seconds and I don't want to go through that again. The last time, cost me almost $300.

:cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
that's pretty good. I was gonna get a special plate made that said "TNA 469", but my wife said that wasn't gonna happen.:sneakiness:

·
Read Only
515 Posts
Beware of new Sportage prophet.
As pointed out above, the leader must have a Soul.
Or your gas is as good as mine.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The title of the thread is improper grammar. It's not "Do us Kia Drivers..", it's "Do WE Kia Drivers.."
ah, come on man, don't be a fart knocker. us, we, you, I, its all the same.:tongue-new:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts