Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last was my first week of college...It was a madhouse trying to park at the first of the week. So Thursday I found a nice, wide parking spot down at the ends of one of the rows. Got there early to get the "safe" spot. After class getting ready to leave; done my customary walk around and some [expletive deleted by me] had wrinkled the rear quarter where the bumper cover meets the body. I hope to get my Soul back Friday after an $800 repair bill. Would like to have a "meeting" with the rectum that did this!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Man that sucks! I parks so far away from everybody that I walk more than I drive! LoL. The only way to insure any safty is to park it in the garage, never leave, and pray the garage doesn't suddenly collapse.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
What is so hard about parking a car??? You see this at colleges all the time. I feel for you! I have to park my soul at the train station which also doubles as a college parking lot. MY worst fear has become YOUR reality! Sucks! hope you catch the spineless bastard!

·
Registered
48 Posts
What is it with college parking lots. My college was so packed I parked on a grass hill then after 4 hours of class I discovered I had been blocked in by a ton of cars behind me. I had to wait another two hours before I could get out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went to the store just now before iI got home. Parked way out about maybe 7 parking spots from the nearest car no one in front nor on the sides... right when I was about to get out of the car...here comes two other cars parking one on the side and one behind my soul....grrrrrr....I just counted to 10 turned on the car again and parked even farther...
he he....then when a was coming out I almost freak out when I saw the bagger of the store getting the carts together about 2 parking spots from my soul....grrrrrrr...I was like...Gdmmt!!! I better go home now because the percentage of getting a bad scrath today is high!...:mad:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Man that sucks! I parks so far away from everybody that I walk more than I drive! LoL. The only way to insure any safty is to park it in the garage, never leave, and pray the garage doesn't suddenly collapse.
I do too...my wife bitches me out all the time for which I reply..."Honey I'm 300lbs...you always bitch I don't get enough exercise...NOW you bitch that I do!!...make up your MIND!!!""....LMAO

·
Banned
288 Posts
Like what was discussed in another thread, whenever someone gets a new car, doesn't matter how far they park, everyone else HAS to park next to them. Like some of the "newness" will rub off.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I went to the store just now before iI got home. Parked way out about maybe 7 parking spots from the nearest car no one in front nor on the sides... right when I was about to get out of the car...here comes two other cars parking one on the side and one behind my soul....grrrrrr....I just counted to 10 turned on the car again and parked even farther...
he he....then when a was coming out I almost freak out when I saw the bagger of the store getting the carts together about 2 parking spots from my soul....grrrrrrr...I was like...Gdmmt!!! I better go home now because the percentage of getting a bad scrath today is high!...:mad:

At least you din t come out of the store & find a Cube parked next to you & I park way out . Just A Soul & A Cube parked wayout there next to each other had to park next to my Soul. Maybe the driver relize the mistake she or he made after they bought the Cube.

·
Registered
82 Posts
At least you din t come out of the store & find a Cube parked next to you & I park way out . Just A Soul & A Cube parked wayout there next to each other had to park next to my Soul. Maybe the driver relize the mistake she or he made after they bought the Cube.
Wow...I havent had that experience yet to have one side by side. I dont know how my reaction would be..did you walked around it to check it out?... I saw one the other day on the road ....too bad I was driving my toyota 4runner that day...no big deal. I mean.. the cube is a tiny funny looking vehicle...The Soul is a Sexy and Stylish Automobile. They both cacthes attention but for totally different reasons.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow...I havent had that experience yet to have one side by side. I dont know how my reaction would be..did you walked around it to check it out?... I saw one the other day on the road ....too bad I was driving my toyota 4runner that day...no big deal. I mean.. the cube is a tiny funny looking vehicle...The Soul is a Sexy and Stylish Automobile. They both cacthes attention but for totally different reasons.
Yeah I walked around it not to close I don t like the whole body style because I really don t think you will survive a car crash to me the engine is way to close for confort & I don t like the design of the back . Windows remind me of a space interlock the shape. Havn t seen the inside or drove one . Having one park next to me all the way out there in the parking lot when there was plenty of more spaces else where was enough. In my county I do belive my Soul & that Cube are the only ones for right now.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LOL NoBoZoS

I had to give this EXACT answer to my ...ummmm....roomie.

"I'm the better part of 260 pounds, and YOU moan when we walk an extra couple hundred feet in the Fry's parking lot"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Last was my first week of college...It was a madhouse trying to park at the first of the week. So Thursday I found a nice, wide parking spot down at the ends of one of the rows. Got there early to get the "safe" spot. After class getting ready to leave; done my customary walk around and some [expletive deleted by me] had wrinkled the rear quarter where the bumper cover meets the body. I hope to get my Soul back Friday after an $800 repair bill. Would like to have a "meeting" with the rectum that did this!
Oh man I am so sorry to hear that. Any chance your college has cameras in the parking lot?

·
Registered
191 Posts
LOL NoBoZoS

I had to give this EXACT answer to my ...ummmm....roomie.

"I'm the better part of 260 pounds, and YOU moan when we walk an extra couple hundred feet in the Fry's parking lot"
yeah, my "roomie" complains about having to walk up hill to wally world!!! I need the exercise anyway - he however does NOT!!! of coarse he could always drive himself if he really wanted to get a close parking spot, he could care less what his car looks like!
I always park in the back 40, in a corner or next to a curb, next to all the other nice new cars, I park next to or close to them because I KNOW I would be safe around them!

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah, my "roomie" complains about having to walk up hill to wally world!!! I need the exercise anyway - he however does NOT!!! of coarse he could always drive himself if he really wanted to get a close parking spot, he could care less what his car looks like!
I always park in the back 40, in a corner or next to a curb, next to all the other nice new cars, I park next to or close to them because I KNOW I would be safe around them!
Drop your "roomie" off at the doors then park in the back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts