Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering...did you buy your Soul because of the trim or because of the color?

My husband picked the trim first, the !, because it comes with everything standard. Then we all decided on a color. My husband liked the Dune, but I like metallic, so I was all about the Alien. Our son liked the Alien, too, and my husband wasn't against it, so it all worked out. (Keep in mind that when we went to 'look', I thought we were doing just that...I didn't know we were actually going to buy! Good thing I looked through the brochure before we went so I wasn't completely in the dark.) Now my big dilemma would have been if the Ignition were available now because that will only be in a + (according to my brochure). That would have been color over trim at my end ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Java ! Exclaim

Hello:
i bought mine on both the color & the trim , i originally wanted a sport but decided the red was a bit much for me and when i saw the java in the showroom that was all she wrote ~~~ we went home :D by the way i only went to look also :p ~~~ ahhh the power of the soul :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was dead set on a + w/ auto trans. We ended up with a Dune Exclaim because my wife liked the Dune color that is "different" and not available w/o the sunroof (which is worthless to me) and the rest of the mess.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I watch lots of movies on weekends, and frankly, it was those darn groovin' hamster commercials that did it for me. two months later... I ended up with a Molten Sport. lol!

·
Registered
618 Posts
We picked color first and then trim. My wife just loves white so that was a no brainer. She saw pics of the sport on KIA's website and thatwas it...she had to have the over the top red and black combo. If there was a yellow Soul then the color choice would have been harder!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Picked because of Java color and the way it goes with the interior colors. Also just went to look! Its was the only Java in the area. It also just happened to be in the show room. Java is such a different color. You don't really see a lot of brown cars any more.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I picked mine based on the trim...I didn't like the red painted dash and door accents of the burner nor do I like the ground effects...its been my experience here in Canada that they hold in the salt from the roads (and the salt air and fog of the ocean) which accelerates corrosion....and I thought the black and beige interior of the retro would be a bitch to keep clean like the interior of my Mazda Tribute (also beige)so I went with the basic black interior of the 4U....which has all the same bells and whistles of the other two models...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Trim got me first.. settled on Bright silver after seeing the molten up close and not liking how much of a Tomato red it was with that interior...

May still end up with a + though if Kia doesnt send a sport without a sunroof to the US

·
Registered
35 Posts
Fell in love

with the Mint (Alien) in the showroom when I just went in to "look". After that I was sold, didn't really need a test drive - I just had to have it:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
i picked trim (+ with manual) and then listed colors shadow, silver then white.

really wanted the shadow and the dealer came through.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts