Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2014 soul has two defects that the dealer said they will need to have car all day.. I live 18 miles away and have no other transportation... Asked them if they will provide a rental car at there cost they said no.... I am i asking for too much? Not my fault there is a defect..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Is there another Kia dealership in your vicinity? Even if it is a little further away. I would ask them. Or call Kia marketing service and tell them about the bad service you got at your dealership.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The black tape that surrounds the top of the doors the very tip on corner driver side is missing an rear view mirror wont stay in position i have to adjust it daily at the very least

·
Registered
608 Posts
I wouldn't ask for a rental car but a "courtesy car". Most dealers have those and unless they are a tiny dealership, not providing you with one is very lame.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
a free rental is not a requirement under the warranty so the dealer does not have to provide it, its up to the individual dealership in that situation. 14 miles is not far, sometimes dealers will do shuttle service, what about public transport.

Things like that I would wait till you go in for regular service and have it done at the same time.

·
Registered
2012+ 2.0L W/Manual trans.
665 Posts
The black tape that surrounds the top of the doors the very tip on corner driver side is missing an rear view mirror wont stay in position i have to adjust it daily at the very least
They need to have the car all day to fix that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts