Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually seen any of the decal packages/options in person?

The dealer I bought mine through gave me a free decal package, of my choice to sweeten the deal.

I have seen pictures of the dragon package, a houndstooth hood and hatch, and a very "mini-esque" racing stripe.

Also, the dragon apparently only comes in red, white, black, and silver.

If I did go with the dragon one, any thoughts on which would look best?

I have a Burner in titanium - I am leaning towards either the black or silver dragon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Kclee63,

What colour were you going to go with?

·
Registered
41 Posts
korean imports offers only one side and only in silver...and i dont know what color i dont know even if i really want the dragon graphics, my g/f hates the way they look so i was looking to see if theres anywhere else i can get the different packages.

·
Registered
41 Posts
korean imports offers only one side and only in silver...and i dont know what color i dont know even if i really want the dragon graphics, my g/f hates the way they look so i was looking to see if theres anywhere else i can get the different packages.
they have both, hood and side. They sell the separate.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What R U looking for? I have a friend who works with vinyl. I can hook you up with him if you r interested. He's making me a SOUL'D decal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered the dragon decals yesterday...went with the black. The dealer said he really didn't know when it would come in (apparently on back order).

I will post pics once I have them put on.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally got a call from my dealership saying they came in...kind of suspicious if you ask me, as I called and complained the same day, low and behold a different person calls me back a few minutes later saying that "surprize, they just came in today".

Anyways, I am getting them put on thursday and will post some pics afterwards.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You're lucky. The dealership I bought mine from had no clue about decals. It's not even an option in the parts brochure. I want the black dragon decals, but www.koreanautoimports.com doesn't have it in black. Would you send me a PM with the phone # of the dealership you are buying from and how much they are charging?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Warlock, are you gonna do anything with the bump guards on the side of your Soul when you apply the decals? I'm curious if it would affect placement at all.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you mean the ones on the doors?

If so, no. The decal package comes with them cut to go around the all the standard body elements on the soul.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Korean Auto Imports

You're lucky. The dealership I bought mine from had no clue about decals. It's not even an option in the parts brochure. I want the black dragon decals, but www.koreanautoimports.com doesn't have it in black. Would you send me a PM with the phone # of the dealership you are buying from and how much they are charging?

My dealership also had no clue about the decals and tried referring me to a high-priced custom paint shop employed by the dealership, I would also love the number and name of the dealership that does do the graphics.

I also have some information about the koreanautoimports.com graphics. Right when I ordered my new Soul, I ordered both the hood dragon graphics and 2 of the side dragon graphics, all in reflective silver. They were both on backorder and 3 weeks later I received all of them. They were not the dragon graphics. There is no possible way that you could get that "asian style" graphics from what they shipped me for $150. I e-mailed them pretty mad and they responded with this:

"Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with your order. We
were just informed ourselves that the dragon decals are not
available for purchase. Upon listing the item online we were given
pricing and item details, including pictures, for the item you
purchased. The manufacturer informed us that they made a mistake
and the pinstripes are the only items they make, the dragon decals
were just for demo purposes. They do not intend to make any dragon
decals."

They were very nice and informed me how I can return the items for my full refund which I will be doing.

I just wanted to put this out there because it seemed like koreanautoimports was the only place besides dealers that had the graphics, but they unfortunately do not.

I can post some pictures later of the pinstripe decals if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
It seems KAI pulled a fast one on you too.....Buyer Beware!
Make sure THEY pay the return postage costs as well as it was their error.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awww, what.....I'm going to my dealer and asking why I didn't get offered that, lol. Seriously though, I want my silver dragon for free, damn, lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts