Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Kia dealer I'm working with to purchase my 2022 Turbo says that the new style KIA badges don't have pegs, and there's no indent in the back or front around them either. Adhesive only.

Can anyone confirm this? I want to COMPLETELY debadge the car once I have it for a super clean look. I know the SOUL logo is removable as I've seen it done, and on the 2022 Carnival they're adhesive only, so I'm hopeful it's the same on the soul.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2021 Soul LX manual
350 Posts
The Kia dealer I'm working with to purchase my 2022 Turbo says that the new style KIA badges don't have pegs, and there's no indent in the back or front around them either. Adhesive only.

Can anyone confirm this? I want to COMPLETELY debadge the car once I have it for a super clean look. I know the SOUL logo is removable as I've seen it done, and on the 2022 Carnival they're adhesive only, so I'm hopeful it's the same on the soul.

Thank you!

All of my cars back to 2007 have been adhesive only.

·
Registered
384 Posts

Thank you!
What you want to do is done all the time at detailing shops, especially those applying vinyl to vehicles. One interesting method is using fishing line to saw through the adhesive. Go on YT and search for removing car badges and you'll see.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thank you!
DONT DO IT. Picked up my brand new 2022 soul yesterday. Went at hood emblem only to find TWO LOCATOR HOLES!!! I was very pissed. Not going to try back badge untill i am absolutely certain!!! Again..new car. Manufactured south korea.👎👎👎

Thank you!
Dont do it. I watched a vid pulling off the badge on a telluride..no problem. But on the hood of my new 22 soul lx...NO!! there are two locator holes under that one!!! I was very surprised. Id like to take off the back badge but not till im certain theres no holes there.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I didn’t like the new emblem at first, but seeing it on the actual cars makes a big difference. It’s much better than the old one. But I still like my old KIA in an oval emblem 😊

1 - 10 of 10 Posts