Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2022 Soul Inferno red -GT line turbo
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks my friendly neighborhood Kia dealer strikes again. I had an appointment today for a fluttering my car does when it goes over 60 miles an hour plus the transmission noise so I dropped it off last night. On my Kia app I noticed that the last time my car was moved was 721 a.m. and they only drove it 41 miles an hour for one and a half miles. So I waited all day to see if they were going to do anything else and at about 4:00 I get a text that my car is ready so I asked if they found anything wrong. The guy told me or texted me rather bad no they didn't find anything so I got pretty pissed off cuz I noticed they didn't drive it anywhere near 60 miles an hour. So when I get to the dealer I'm getting ready to go off on them and the guy tells me well we got one other problem. It takes me over to my car and they crashed the rear end of my car yep, supposedly the porter backed it up into another car I don't know how fast he was going at this point because the damage was to the rear and the side. So not only did they not do what they were supposed to they crashed my car. So tomorrow morning I have to go get a rental car from them and wait until they fix the damage. Mind you it will still be making the original noise that I took it in for it so I'm pretty pissed off. Sorry about the long comment

· Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
9,071 Posts
Do you have a pic of the damage?

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well folks my friendly neighborhood Kia dealer strikes again. I had an appointment today for a fluttering my car does when it goes over 60 miles an hour plus the transmission noise so I dropped it off last night. On my Kia app I noticed that the last time my car was moved was 721 a.m. and they only drove it 41 miles an hour for one and a half miles. So I waited all day to see if they were going to do anything else and at about 4:00 I get a text that my car is ready so I asked if they found anything wrong. The guy told me or texted me rather bad no they didn't find anything so I got pretty pissed off cuz I noticed they didn't drive it anywhere near 60 miles an hour. So when I get to the dealer I'm getting ready to go off on them and the guy tells me well we got one other problem. It takes me over to my car and they crashed the rear end of my car yep, supposedly the porter backed it up into another car I don't know how fast he was going at this point because the damage was to the rear and the side. So not only did they not do what they were supposed to they crashed my car. So tomorrow morning I have to go get a rental car from them and wait until they fix the damage. Mind you it will still be making the original noise that I took it in for it so I'm pretty pissed off. Sorry about the long comment
And it barely has 6700 miles on it ...Im sooooo fed up with Kia as a whole
Do you have a pic of the damage?
And it continues on the side..b4 thismy car didnt even have 1 scratch

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

· Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
9,071 Posts
Hard to see but its crumpled
Dang, they really smacked it. It looks more like they hit a metal post. I hope they take care of this for you. Thanks for pic.

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ..they are but ill know its there..😔..bad part is they told me to take it home and they would call with a body shop appt..thats when i lost it...needless to say they kept it and i get a rental at 8am..I think the only reason they admitted to it is i have a dash cam front and rear..lol

· Registered
20 Posts
You should not have to pay for rental car, your dealer should provide you with a car for free since they wrecked your car. Just a off hand question is your soul a turbo one. If it is my advice keep it, because 2033 there in no Turbo Souls. Well good luck on getting your car repaired and the noise fixed.

· Registered
2,160 Posts
Update1..manager that told me yesterday to call him today to get a loaner,was scheduled off😡..well i got a loaner and thought id post how ridiculous it is now..NO turbo and look at the sticker price
It’s just a loaner. You’re not buying it. But it looks like that dealer is still price gouging with bogus fees. I wouldn’t buy a car from them.

· Registered
20 Posts
Update1..manager that told me yesterday to call him today to get a loaner,was scheduled off😡..well i got a loaner and thought id post how ridiculous it is now..NO turbo and look at the sticker price
Good there paying for rentAl. But that is a crazy high price for non turbo. Once your car repaired your turbo will be worth alot then that, so hang on to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts