Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone can answer this. Hubby and I just ordered our Alien + but in the process of trying to locate a car instead of special ordering it we can across two codes that both the dealer and I couldn't figure out one was AR and the other was HE. We ended up special ordering but I'm curious.

Thanks!

Mary Jean

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome LadySpace. I think I can help you.

The codes you referred to are special lingo. The AR is there in case the salesman speaks Pirate, as in "AR- Me thinks me likes the Denim SE." and the HE is in case the salesman is a James Brown fan, "I feel good!, HEh!" :D:D:cool:

In all reality, I have no idea what those codes are for, but it provided for sarcastic humor, so it did serve some purpose..:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome LadySpace. I think I can help you.

The codes you referred to are special lingo. The AR is there in case the salesman speaks Pirate, as in "AR- Me thinks me likes the Denim SE." and the HE is in case the salesman is a James Brown fan, "I feel good!, HEh!" :D:D:cool:

In all reality, I have no idea what those codes are for, but it provided for sarcastic humor, so it did serve some purpose..:D
10 Ball - You must be 'an Englishman in CA' (sung a-la Sting)

PS can't beat a good pirate .......... Yaaaaar

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Do you know where the code was in all the other numbers and letters. This would help because there are some people that might be able to help you. Not all dealers or sale people can tell you this but the shop person to get your soul worked on should have this information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts