Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Joe Paulsen
Price: More than $1, less than $600
Shipping: unless you want to set up freight shipping yourself, I am NOT shipping this thing due to weight
Condition: used but in perfect condition
What: (3) Apline Type R 10" subs, Alpine 500W Monoblock amp, custom enclosure

I am getting my taxes back next week and buying a toy for the wife, so I also would like to upgrade to something even louder in my Soul. I put a pretty decent amount of consideration and time into building this setup but its not going to be big enough for what I want to replace it with (JL W7). Selling the entire setup as one complete deal except for the cables. The enclosure, amp, and all 3 subs. I bought one of the subs and the amp brand new from the store, two of the subs were used when i got them. total investment was probably about $600 not counting the cost of building the enclosure. I'd like to get a fair price for it, but seeing as it will only appeal to those specifically looking for a custom setup, i cant really set a price. no reasonable offer refused. PM me with an offer otherwise I'm going to have to part it out on eGay.

If you're wondering how it sounds, lets just put it this way, your neighbors will hate you and you are going to need to put dyanmat in your entire car... lol but it does work very well with the stock stereo if you keep the gain down

·
Registered
192 Posts
If only you where near New Jersey, I was up for 2 hours last night trying to find someone to build a set up like that or one that's already built.

If you end up parting it out. The box is sold.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just like you guys, i wish it was something that could be shipped a little easier, that would make it more open of a sale to the whole forum. the sheer size and weight of it pretty much nullifies all chance of shipping it because of the cost. if i have to, i dont mind traveling halfway to meet people, i would prolly drive as far as 200 miles to meet. if that helps any, let me know.... joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's great and very nice.
Name: Joe Paulsen
Price: More than $1, less than $600
Shipping: unless you want to set up freight shipping yourself, I am NOT shipping this thing due to weight
Condition: used but in perfect condition
What: (3) Apline Type R 10" subs, Alpine 500W Monoblock amp, custom enclosure

I am getting my taxes back next week and buying a toy for the wife, so I also would like to upgrade to something even louder in my Soul. I put a pretty decent amount of consideration and time into building this setup but its not going to be big enough for what I want to replace it with (JL W7). Selling the entire setup as one complete deal except for the cables. The enclosure, amp, and all 3 subs. I bought one of the subs and the amp brand new from the store, two of the subs were used when i got them. total investment was probably about $600 not counting the cost of building the enclosure. I'd like to get a fair price for it, but seeing as it will only appeal to those specifically looking for a custom setup, i cant really set a price. no reasonable offer refused. PM me with an offer otherwise I'm going to have to part it out on eGay.

If you're wondering how it sounds, lets just put it this way, your neighbors will hate you and you are going to need to put dyanmat in your entire car... lol but it does work very well with the stock stereo if you keep the gain down

1 - 5 of 5 Posts