2,358 Posts
****, we have other plates in Holland.
Looks good.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
its a shop here in California, specifically Orange county

You can buy 1 for 37 dollars (plus tax) or 2 for 43 (plus tax)

and you can put w/e you want on them... on top and bottom and in w/e font you want

as well as w/e color (they only have primary colors i think)

its not an online website unfortunately...

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i probably could do some sort of order than ship it to you...

but i'd have to work out all the details like shipping information in general if anyone was interested iono if that would be worth it in the end because of shipping cost i'd probably cost you around more than 50 for sure

maybe someone can look up someone online instead who does this

·
Registered
67 Posts
its a shop here in California, specifically Orange county

You can buy 1 for 37 dollars (plus tax) or 2 for 43 (plus tax)

and you can put w/e you want on them... on top and bottom and in w/e font you want

as well as w/e color (they only have primary colors i think)

its not an online website unfortunately...
How did you get the 2 for 35? Special deal for you?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wouldn't ship your car over to here though, because DandyWankers is very very rude word combination in English (though obviously not in American English). Seeing the two put together makes me laugh every time I see one of your posts! :) I would love to know what your name means to you.

Wikipedia says:

Dandy = a fop or beau
Wanker = is a pejorative term, common in Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and British-influenced territories like South Africa. It is synonymous with tosser.

A dandy (also known as a beau, gallant or flamboyant person[2]) is a man who places particular importance upon physical appearance, refined language, and leisurely hobbies. Historically, especially in late 18th- and early 19th-century Britain, a dandy, who was self-made, often strove to imitate an aristocratic style of life despite coming from a middle-class background.

The term wanker originated from British slang in the 1940s, based on the verb wank. Wanker literally means "one who wanks (masturbates)". It is normally intended as a general insult rather than as an accusation. It conveys contempt, not commentary on sexual habits. Wanker has similar meanings and overtones to American pejoratives like jerk, and jerk-off. One connotation is of someone self-obsessed or a show-off. Another implication is that the wanker is unable to find a sexual partner.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

hahaha that post made me laugh so much

Well to make a long story short.. my old high school friend usto say dandy a lot in the context of "thats just dandy isn't it?"

and i usto say wankers a lot... in the context of exactly how it sounds "you bloody wankers"

well i was looking for a screen name for aim, after i got bored with my old tag... and i decided to join both words to make DandyWankers that was about 5 years ago

now everything i use is the same myspace/facebook/twitter everything lol

i still find the word combination funny as heck :)!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Thank you for the link Sosmurfy.
Will ask them to make one for Holland.
Special for the Soul.
Make a design for it myself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts