Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed these covers on their corner windows? If so, how much does it effect visibility?

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
820 Posts
I've placed decals on those windows and they don't affect visibility whatsoever. Plus from the inside those "windows" have a much reduced viewable window area.

And before you ask, yes, I'm a bit of a Trekkie nerd. 😆

·
Registered
2020 Soul GT Line Turbo, Neptune Blue
76 Posts
I bought these on Amazon for $60 shipped Prime. As Kerig3 noted, the actual interior portion of those windows is barely half what the exterior shows. I really like how they look on my Soul and they came with plenty of adhesive tape. They're very firmly attached to the windows and I've noticed no signs of detachment yet. I definitely like the silver letters better than the red but that's just personal preference.

·
Registered
121 Posts
With the holes, what about the dirt and grime that goes through the holes? If they tape on you would destroy the tape if you take them off to clean the glass. 3m tape is expensive.

·
Registered
2020 Soul GT Line Turbo, Neptune Blue
76 Posts
With the holes, what about the dirt and grime that goes through the holes? If they tape on you would destroy the tape if you take them off to clean the glass. 3m tape is expensive.
I wondered about that. I've only had them on for a month or so. The way you put the tape on (according to the instructions) is in horizontal lines between the holes. I run water through the holes when I wash it but haven't noticed much of anything coming out. The "tape" that come with mine is not foam tape. It's some sort of dense gel-like adhesive. It's ridiculously tacky.

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
820 Posts
Hey now, you can't be both starfleet and klingon at the same time......
To us Trekkers the Klingon empire is part of the Federation.
The Romulans on the other hand are veQ*. 😉

*garbage

Reactions: Vesper2112 and Buzz

·
Premium Member
Co. 6900ft 2018 and 2012 Soul+
289 Posts
I was wondering the same thing Chuck. I have some that are rim colored on mine, I think that red looks great.

BTW Chuck, sweet looking ride man. Very nice Soul..

H

1 - 20 of 22 Posts