Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love the Red Zone 2.0 package however ventilated seats, keyless entry, and push button start are a must for me, and red zone lacks all of these features. Is it possible to just buy all the exterior trim pieces for the red zone and apply them to a normal exclaim model to achieve the same look?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I really love the Red Zone 2.0 package however ventilated seats, keyless entry, and push button start are a must for me, and red zone lacks all of these features. Is it possible to just buy all the exterior trim pieces for the red zone and apply them to a normal exclaim model to achieve the same look?
Try TUONMALL , its a Kia after market vendor in Korea they have all the Red Zone accessories ...............you'll need a Korean interpreter though ! get the part #s a then see if one of the North American vendors can supply . The parts will be available somewhere over here because the auto repair segment would need them to repair damaged RZ's . I had the same issue sourcing my wheel arches , I loved the look of the Soul Maxx in the Kia UK portfolio but they didn't offer the parts as accessories only as "parts " .I ended up sourcing through Kia Germany . I'll bet the whole package ( front/rear splitters , rear spoiler and door sills ) will be at least $1500 + delivery ..............good Luck , keep us in the loop !

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
If you really want the looks it's worth investing in the parts because ultimately you'll end up with a car that's superior in spec to the Redzone.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I do wish the Special Editions were in the Exclaim trim. That Red Zone is just gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I do wish the Special Editions were in the Exclaim trim. That Red Zone is just gorgeous!
I think you mean " whole shebang " trim . Because as it sits , the Redzone has more than " just " an exclaim , outside of the exclaims power driver seat .

I can understand one reason why Kia didn't put the Redzone package on the whole shebang , it would be over 30 grand .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts