Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2022 Kia Soul that I bought in savannah. Start the car up about 5 months later it died immediately, now I have a week and a half wait until my car can be seen in the dealership before they can make any diagnosis to it. I have to come out of pocket to get a rental car because they don't have loaner cars. I would say stay away from Kia

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you purchased new, threaten the lemon law buy back, i assume you live in Georgia, check Georgia lemon law. I would also contact Kia corporate customer service and have them rattle the dealers cage a bit.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have a 2022 Kia Soul that I bought in savannah. Start the car up about 5 months later it died immediately, now I have a week and a half wait until my car can be seen in the dealership before they can make any diagnosis to it. I have to come out of pocket to get a rental car because they don't have loaner cars. I would say stay away from Kia
As mentioned in an earlier reply, contact Kia Consumer Affairs. Be sure to give them your VIN.

Kia Consumer Affairs at 1-800-333-4KIA (4542) Monday through Friday, 5 AM to 6 PM PST.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes I contacted the consumer affairs for kia. I let them know about the first issue with the cylinders two months after I bought the car and then again recently the whole car just shutting down with the engine and not starting up. Right now they can't get my car into the shop for another 2 weeks so technically they haven't diagnosed the issue, so they can't give me a rental car until that is taken care of so it's been one thing after another but Kia Savannah

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,723 Posts
My 21 ex production date is March 21. I bought it May 21. No problems, no tsb. No updates except uvo which I did myself. :)
I think there are some TSB's for the 2021, but might not be specific to your VIN. I don't mind TSB's as it at least shows corporate is actively communicating with Service Techs.

2021 Kia Soul TSBs | CarComplaints.com

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,723 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts