Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I agree that site administration should respond but we don't have any idea of what is going on behind the scenes. Shaggy and myself would really like some communication on what's the heck is going on. Please be patient folks as we may not hear from the administration until after migration is completed.
Well I hope that the migration fixes the problem and does not exacerbate it.

Pat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I agree that site administration should respond but we don't have any idea of what is going on behind the scenes. Shaggy and myself would really like some communication on what's the heck is going on. Please be patient folks as we may not hear from the administration until after migration is completed.
Hey Buzz,

Maybe the Administrators have been banned too? Forgot their password? On holiday? Hoping we wouldn't notice?

Stranger things have happened :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Nick, yeah, I got banned too. Date my ban will be lifted: NEVER. Harsh :)

Have you heard anymore on banning situation? I emailed a few days ago but never got a response.
Judging from what we have not heard yet, there is no one there to answer any questions. Why? I don't know but you would think that we would have at least heard something. Tomorrow, if all goes well, I think I will try calling them via telephone to see if anyone is at home.

Shaggy

·
Administrator
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Heya all,

Sorry for the lack of communication, I will have the team look into this Tuesday am and resolve any issues.

It might have been a setting flipped during pre-migration cleanup.

The migration will start around 8am EST and the site will be in Read Only until we go live later in the day.

Jeff M

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.