Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I found this while doing a generic search for "kia soul graphics". Couldn't find out who designed it or anything, but I thought it was a cool stripe design. Feedback? I thought of doing this in yellow / flat black on my Titanium Soul +. Don't have a mock-up in my color scheme, yet. I'll post later.

angle stripes.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Check out Old Man Soul page, he did some stripes kind of like this I believe but in just one color. This looks kind of busy. While I am not sure I would do it, I cannot say that I would not enjoy looking at it should I run across it on the road.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen Old Man Soul's stripes, really like alot of what he's done. This is a bit 'crude', but maybe something like this...

Gray with angle stripes and soul patch.jpg

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Look at everything you can find EVERYWHERE ! You will find something that hits you , when you do , DO IT ! The only thing that matters is what you think , BTW ,I like this . Love mine but the one you have looks awesome too .

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like it, just not in that color combo that the picture has. I think your planned yellow/black would look MUCH nicer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts