Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Soul + and 2012 Soul +
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, I just purchased my second Soul, this one a 2018 Plus with just about every possible option installed. It has 27,101 miles on it. I was amazed at all the gadgets this one has. Heated/cooled seats, full nav system, harmon-kardon, sun/moon roof, all power adjust front seats. Wow. Keyless entry, keyless start, lane assist, collision alert (front and rear), hill braking assist. Neon front speakers. Faux leather seats. I mean really. For the cost of this vehicle, it has everything. I really love the sunroof.

This car has more stuff on it than my 2012, which I thought had a lot then. I did not trade in, but saved the 2012 and gave it to my wife, who has been driving a 2000 Ford Ranger. This is car is more her speed anyway. I commuted about 52 miles a day, but still only have 74k on the 2012.

With COVID and 2020 being what it is, I don't anticipate doing a lot of driving for the remainder of this year.

It will need new tires soon, and the carfax showed it was very well cared for, and just sitting in the vehicle tells you so also. Everything is perfect. The rear bumper took a bounce and was replaced during it's first year of life, but that was no deterrent to my buying it.

I have to admit, I fully am in love with the Soul. What a great car.

Looking forward to getting back on the forum and asking/answering some questions. Talk to you all later,

Hammer

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
784 Posts
Greetings all, I just purchased my second Soul, this one a 2018 Plus with just about every possible option installed. It has 27,101 miles on it. I was amazed at all the gadgets this one has. Heated/cooled seats, full nav system, harmon-kardon, sun/moon roof, all power adjust front seats. Wow. Keyless entry, keyless start, lane assist, collision alert (front and rear), hill braking assist. Neon front speakers. Faux leather seats. I mean really. For the cost of this vehicle, it has everything. I really love the sunroof.

This car has more stuff on it than my 2012, which I thought had a lot then. I did not trade in, but saved the 2012 and gave it to my wife, who has been driving a 2000 Ford Ranger. This is car is more her speed anyway. I commuted about 52 miles a day, but still only have 74k on the 2012.

With COVID and 2020 being what it is, I don't anticipate doing a lot of driving for the remainder of this year.

It will need new tires soon, and the carfax showed it was very well cared for, and just sitting in the vehicle tells you so also. Everything is perfect. The rear bumper took a bounce and was replaced during it's first year of life, but that was no deterrent to my buying it.

I have to admit, I fully am in love with the Soul. What a great car.

Looking forward to getting back on the forum and asking/answering some questions. Talk to you all later,

Hammer

Congrats on the NEWer Soul! The 2Gens are still the nicer looking Soul, IMO.
(that means In My Opinion before the Gen3 owners decide to pile on)
Welcome back and take some pics and upload them soon!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
768 Posts
Welcome back. I bought my 2nd Soul, a 2018 1 Million edition in Sept. 2018( a + with a lot of extras). It only has 7700 miles on it and rides/drives much better than my 2013 +. I too, think the Gen 2 is better looking than the Gen 3-another talk for another day.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought a 2018 base model with 15,700 miles on July 7th. Cpo, which means I get the remaining factory warranty. I was amazed at the base model having as many features as it does.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts