·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all from a mile high

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome LostSoul! Would you be interested in holding the position of Colorado State Representative for SouthwestSouls.org? If you are, please let me know! It would be great to get Colorado squared away. There are big plans in the future for SouthwestSouls.org. Get involved early! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in Denver Metro Area too

I see a few of my Soul sisters and brothers around, but don't seem to be as passionate As I am about mine, I just want to wave at them all. ;-0

·
Registered
49 Posts
Greetings fellow Mile high Soul owners.

I am in Aurora...

You can't miss my Green Goblin driving down the road. Just look for the Green flames & the GOBLIN License plate

Drop me an E-mail if you want.

[email protected]

Chadd

·
Registered
117 Posts
Old thread, but I'm up here in Fort Fun(Collins). Would like to meet some fellow Soul owners that love their cars as much as I do!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Registration

Hello guys I don't know if you will remember but i was just curious how much it cost when you registered your soul for the first time. My temp tags aren't due for a while but was just trying to get an idea of how much it would be a ballpark would be great! Thanks :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Most posts on this thread are quite old, you might try looking up your states DMV website and getting the associated costs that way.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ok thanks. I found a estimator on Douglas county web site it said it would only be like 500 but i will still plan around your price just to be on the safe side

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,150 Posts
and I thought our $74 was high enough - whoa!

·
Registered
117 Posts
We need to organize a Meet and Cruise at some point this summer...who's with me Colorado Soul owners?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts