Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,510 Posts
Hello from a new owner and forum member. To add confusion to the Inferno Red debate, my colour (color) code is AH4!
Welcome. You may wish to start an intro thread in the new member forum (left hand side of upper menu).

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,125 Posts
2016 Soul - Canadian colour codes

Note: the colours are available on all models. Metallic * and Pearl ** paints have an up-charge of $200

- Polar (1D)
- Sterling * (A3D)
- Onyx ** (9H)
- Titanium * (IM)
- Inferno Red * (AJT)
- Fathom Blue ** (KU9)
- Alien * (AE3)
- Solar Yellow (AYE)
- Caribbean Blue * (AUB)

Interior: back one-tone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for this forum. Just got a 2013 silver Kia Soul. I got the base model because I want to do everything to it myself. Anybody have any suggestions to start.

·
Registered
15,125 Posts
Thank you for this forum. Just got a 2013 silver Kia Soul. I got the base model because I want to do everything to it myself. Anybody have any suggestions to start.
post in an appropriate section as this thread is just for reference on colour codes. You can find places to start in these sections:
first post here: New Member Introductions
and then check out things that have been done here:
Soul Accessories
ICE & Communication

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
7,974 Posts
Lot's of ideas here....you can start by reviewing the mods list in my signature. :)

Reactions: manfreity

·
Registered
15,125 Posts
2017 Canadian colour codes

- Polar (1D) - LX, EX, SX
- Onyx * (9H) - LX, EX, SX
- Wild Orange* (AAQ) - EX, SX
- Titanium * (IM) - LX, EX
- Inferno Red * (AJT) - LX, EX, SX
- Mysterious Blue* (AAP) - EX
- Alien Green* (AE3) - EX
- Caffeine Brown* (AAW) - EX
- Caribbean Blue * (AUB) - EX

Metallic * paints have an up-charge of $200

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, hopefully, someone will stop by this post and help me out.. I'm getting my Titanium Silver 2012 Soul repainted (bad clear coat fading and also for my daughter) to a white, but I see that it lists "1D" and "UD" and was wondering based on what I've read in this thread....the "1D" is "Polar" and the Canadian color version of Clear White...and I then assume "UD is "Clear White" as well but the United States version? We are in the US so I would tell the repair place to use the "UD" version?

Thanks!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hey all, hopefully, someone will stop by this post and help me out..

Thanks!
You can pick anything you want if you're having the whole thing repainted. You should update the BMV if you switch from a silver to a white. Certain color codes are made for a few years and then mysteriously discontinued. I have a medium red molten. They discontinued it to make a deep red inferno. To compare the shades you mentioned you would need one of each physically infront of you.

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
621 Posts
2011 red (tomato), 2016 red (inferno)
Tomato
Inferno

Potato

41 - 52 of 52 Posts