Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Code - Color Description

1E - Molten / Tomato Red
Y1 - Ignition Metallic / ****tail Orange Metallic / Lava Metallic
1H - Ghost / Blue Stone
3D - Bright Silver Metallic / Sterling Metallic
9H - Shadow / Black Cherry Pearl / Onyx ( Has Red Pearl in the paint)
A1 - Dune / Vanilla Shake
H5 - Java Brown Metallic
I2 - Denim Metallic / Moonlight Blue Metallic
I7 - Green Tea Latte Metallic / Mint Metallic / Alien Metallic
IM - Titanium Metallic
ASE - Misty Green
BD5 - Olive Green / Moss
DT9 - Saddle Brown / Canyon
UD - Clear White
1D - Polar

2014 color codes

- Clear White (1D)
- Onyx (9H)
- Titanium (1M)
- Bright Silver (3D)
- Inferno Red (AJR)
- Newport Blue (KU9)
- Acid Green (AE2)
- Solar Yellow (AYE)
- Clear White (1D) - Polar
- Black (9H) - Onyx
- Titanium (1M) - no change
- Bright Silver (A3D) - Sterling
- Inferno Red (AJT) - no change
- Newport Blue (KU9) - Fathom Blue
- Acid Green (AE2) - Alien2
- Mustard Yellow (AYE) - Solar Yellow

·
Banned
288 Posts
I'd like to point out that if you buy a touch-up pen, the name of the paint isn't going to be the same as the paint name for the car (for example, for Shadow the name on the touch-up pen is Black Cherry), so make sure to go by the the color code.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to point out that if you buy a touch-up pen, the name of the paint isn't going to be the same as the paint name for the car (for example, for Shadow the name on the touch-up pen is Black Cherry), so make sure to go by the the color code.

Yes, exactly. if you go to the kia parts dept, they don't care about the color, only the color code.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YW souldude...

Great , thanks for the info :D

glad its of use to you. Many members know how to find their color number by looking inside their drivers door but, this makes it soooo easy;). I just googled it in and it came up, first item.

·
Banned
288 Posts
Yes, exactly. if you go to the kia parts dept, they don't care about the color, only the color code.
Tell that to my dealer's parts department... They got me the touch-up pen but wasn't sure if it was the right one because the name was "Black Cherry", nevermind the fact that the color code was correct.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I searched the threads and the posts but, did not find the color codes. So, if someone has already posted them, please notify me and I will remove this thread. If not, this was necessitated by Saffs hood getting chipped so, if anyone needs them, here are a few of the colors....

Code Color Description
1E Molten Exterior
1H Ghost Exterior
3D Brt Silver Met Exterior
9H Shadow Met Exterior
A1 Dune Exterior
H5 Java Met Exterior
I2 Denim Met Exterior
I7 Green Tea Latte Met Exterior
IM Titanium Silver Met Exterior
UD Clear White Exterior
This is a link that has all the color codes above that makes the KIA color touch up pens.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/choosecolor/choosecolor.aspx?year=2010&make=Kia+Motors&model=Soul

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
molten one...

There is a thread here somewhere that has been dealing with that very subject of interior paint for touching up the dings and scratches.

Is there a way to color match the dark gray plastic color on the inside of my car door?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I searched the threads and the posts but, did not find the color codes. So, if someone has already posted them, please notify me and I will remove this thread. If not, this was necessitated by Saffs hood getting chipped so, if anyone needs them, here are a few of the colors....

Code Color Description
1E Molten Exterior
1H Ghost Exterior
3D Brt Silver Met Exterior
9H Shadow Met Exterior
A1 Dune Exterior
H5 Java Met Exterior
I2 Denim Met Exterior
I7 Green Tea Latte Met Exterior
IM Titanium Silver Met Exterior
UD Clear White Exterior

Hey you have really done a nice work by posting these codes of the colours of the car.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts