Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a lowering kit or coilovers for the GT line 2.0? I don't want "Stance" I just want an inch or so, and want to stiffen it up. I've noticed it rolls, and looses the rear end around turns. It also seems that liftoff oversteer is a problem. So, aside from better tires, suspension is the next step.

Looking for complete kits for front and/or rear. Haven't found anything online, so I'm wondering if anyone has seen or used anything yet?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does anyone know of a lowering kit or coilovers for the GT line 2.0? I don't want "Stance" I just want an inch or so, and want to stiffen it up. I've noticed it rolls, and looses the rear end around turns. It also seems that liftoff oversteer is a problem. So, aside from better tires, suspension is the next step.

Looking for complete kits for front and/or rear. Haven't found anything online, so I'm wondering if anyone has seen or used anything yet?
Install a hitch! That will tighten up that hind end sashay.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Soul LX manual
133 Posts
< snip! >

It also seems that liftoff oversteer is a problem.
Lift-off oversteer is unavoidable (weight transfer will happen whatever the suspension setup) and is not a bug - it's a feature. :)

Don't like it? Don't lift off....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts