Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have been looking around these forums (just bought a 2013 6 spd soul 5 days ago), and I have only found one brand of coils. I know a few people that work over at stance coilover where they make top of the line performance products. Coilovers I can see what I can do to have them make a model but I would need to see how many people would be interested

·
Registered
925 Posts
Not going to happen trust me!!! Been trying to get them done for years and no one wanted to pay the money. I have a set coming from HSD should be about 6 weeks or so.if you can get Stance to make them that would be awesome

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HSD is defently a better choice:)
How so? Stance is at the top for coilovers. Tell me how HSD is better? They didn't even supply the spring rate ratio when they made that thread. So I am quite curious how they are better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Stance is also a good company and not knocking them in any way but if you read threats and do searches HSD is Top choice from alot of memebers espically in the GEnesis Community..Results go by what us as customers have to say about the product

Also HSD in Korea is in ALL Genesis Race cars and have won 4 years in a row so that enough for sells me:)
To each their own but gicing my opionion and countless threards of HSD how popular tehy are because of the Inverted mono tube Ride confort it offers and is ONLY coilover that retians stock height!

Also in regards to spring rate HSD dont offer this because ITS A PROGRESSSIVE Spring rate... IMO Defently a better system as opposed to always have same ride quialty ..Progressive rate adjusts to road condition and offers just the right about of dampning..
That why HSD wins for me an my choice of coilovers...

Thats why these will go on my SOUL as well:)

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Hello fellow Kia owners, I'm definitely interested in a coilover system, I also have a 2013 1.6. Is there anyone out there that has applied the calibers, and lowered their Soul 1" with a smooth ride?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts