Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! Has anybody seen any door handle covers for the 2020 KIA Soul EX. I ordered some but they were not the right ones. Carid just let me keep them and credited my credit card. I had them on my 2015 Soul!. They were still like new after 4 years.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help! Has anybody seen any door handle covers for the 2020 KIA Soul EX. I ordered some but they were not the right ones. Carid just let me keep them and credited my credit card. I had them on my 2015 Soul!. They were still like new after 4 years.
Carid finally has chrome door handle covers for my car. Will get them as soon as it gets warmer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately the handle covers I received were not only the wrong ones they lacked holes for the buttons on my EX with keyless start or keyholes for keyed Soul models. They would not fit any KIA Souls 2014 -2020.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Examining my own 2020 door handles, it appears that the painted covers can be removed.
I already know the little one can. (I've done it) And if they are taken off, then they could be painted a different color.
I'm not sure why I'd ever want to, but it's nice to know that I could.
I have two cans of metallic paint in my shop. One is Gold and one is Chrome. I'm just not ready to try either one of them on my car, yet.
If I ever do, I'll come back, with pic's.

FLH :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Examining my own 2020 door handles, it appears that the painted covers can be removed.
I already know the little one can. (I've done it) And if they are taken off, then they could be painted a different color.
I'm not sure why I'd ever want to, but it's nice to know that I could.
I have two cans of metallic paint in my shop. One is Gold and one is Chrome. I'm just not ready to try either one of them on my car, yet.
If I ever do, I'll come back, with pic's.

FLH :cool:
Not sure I would like painted chrome but if you try painting them I would like to see how they turned out. What are the handle overs made of? Plastic or metal? The chrome handles they sell snap on over the existing handle covers. They have 3M tape but fit pretty tight without the tape.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts