Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

China - Soul

Tags
china soul
9K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  vhinx 
#1 ·
Hey All,

I'm a Los Angelian currently living and working in Shanghai, China. I just picked up my brand new white Soul yesterday. Love the fact that they are selling the Soul here in China.

Any other Soul owners in China?

#3 ·
Nope. I'll probably just sell it. Unfortunately, 1.6L is the engine of choice here and I don't think I could ever get by in LA with only 122hp.

Which actually brings me to the question... do you or anybody know of engine mods for the 1.6? Can't find anything in the mods section about CAI's for the 1.6L.

#5 ·
@SoulInKorea. Cool... are the trim specs in Korea comparable to the North American models? For the price I paid in Shanghai I could have gotten a 2.0L in NA, and I only got 2 airbags and a seemingly slimmed down version of the traction control. Not to mention an "upgraded" stereo with no bluetooth and 6 speakers. Not so much complaining as i'm "grass is greener-ing"

#16 ·
im one proud soul owner here in china, but i'm from the PHILIPPINES! supporting ASIANORANGE's mods search for a 1.6L, been workin' my ass lookin' dude but it is really a narrow chance for us 1.6 owners...specially here in china...perhaps if im home or you're in the US, it's not impossible...nice meetin' u here anyway :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.