Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Played a gig tonight, and during the break between sets, I went out to the Soul to find a gaggle of young fine ladies admiring the ride. Spent a little time showing it off to them, and was living the dream until the wife came out to see what all the fuss was.

"Uh... Hi, honey..." :eek:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ha ha ha, so your wife was a party breaker that night! :D

Girls were not known to be Kia admires in the past, but things keep changing and it's good to hear a bunch of girls are interested in the Soul.

I bet at least one of them will get herself a Soul! Did you take any phone numbers to check it out Black Cloud?!?... :D :D :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
The wife part made me laugh. I thought you had a wild night ahead of you, then it all just died. Good to know, I'm taking mine to college with me this fall.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
The old ball and chain puts an end to the fun. Isn't that why you got married in the first place. My good looking neighbour said she liked my "cute little truck" as she stood beside her Toyota Rav 4. I was upset no man wants anything of his refered to as cute or little! I shot back that it was the same size as her Toyota. Ya I guess she said.:mad:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That is a great story! Women know just what to say to get the message across to the other chicks - hands off!

·
Registered
387 Posts
The old ball and chain puts an end to the fun. Isn't that why you got married in the first place. My good looking neighbour said she liked my "cute little truck" as she stood beside her Toyota Rav 4. I was upset no man wants anything of his refered to as cute or little! I shot back that it was the same size as her Toyota. Ya I guess she said.:mad:
My sisters all said the Soul was "Adorable", "Cute", "Nice Little Car". I have since informed them that using such words around a mans car is inappropriate:rolleyes:. Instead use the words, "That's a cool car":cool:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
My sister ( older ) said " I can't believe your gonna buy that ugly little car " when I showed her a picture ... but when she saw it in person , she loved it ... and she is very honest ... so shes not just saying that , to make me feel better .
I see more girls staring at it than guys , i don't know what there thinkin :rolleyes: ...... probly ..." look at that GOOBER !" :D .... I don't care I love it !​

·
Registered
122 Posts
You guys will be surprised of how much of an effect that "Hamster commercial" has on women. My girlfriend at first said she didnt like the Soul, and that she'll never buy a "box car". Took her to the movies 3 days ago and after watching the "Hamster commercial", she can not stop talking about it.

There was a research done quite recently by a European group that discovered that women has over 80% of the decision power when it comes to big ticket items. It's true. All of my guy friends have to "get the wife's approval" or "must get permission from the wifey" or "must pass the wifey test". It seems like Kia's marketing team discovered this vital information and specifically "targeted" this group of women who are influential. And it definitely shows in the sales numbers. Scion and Nissan doesnt have quite a dramatic marketing as Kia's. Hence, their lackluster sales. Compare that to Soul's sales which almost doubled that of the Cubes!

·
Registered
167 Posts
And now a story from 'the other' side. I have had a lot on men stop to look at my Soul. I have seen them waiting by my Soul so they could speak with me about it and look at the interior (And no, I am neither young, nor cute) My Kumo ( male dance teacher) had all sorts of questions and is now considering buying a Soul. Gotta love all the attention! ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
And now a story from 'the other' side. I have had a lot on men stop to look at my Soul. I have seen them waiting by my Soul so they could speak with me about it and look at the interior (And no, I am neither young, nor cute) My Kumo ( male dance teacher) had all sorts of questions and is now considering buying a Soul. Gotta love all the attention! ;)
haha. i've had a lot of older men stop and tell me that they like my car. i'm young and female. one older guy in a volvo, that my boyfriend would die for (the S80), pulled up next to me at a stoplight to tell me he really liked my car. that made me chuckle.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Well then that settles it, I think we need a gallery of every member standing or posing by their SOUL, so we can show the world how different we all are!!!

NO 2 SOULS ARE ALIKE!!!

CHEERS,

SOUL4U

·
Registered
447 Posts
My daughter is young and guys claim she's hot. She loves our Soul.
I'm afraid it's unsafe for me to disclose any info about any other young and hot females that were in my Soul's vicinity, so I will leave it at that.
But, yeah, generally chicks do dig Souls.
Or is it because I'm driving? I was told I look like Hugh Grant on my good days, you know...
Kris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts