• Heck No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I have seen discussion on the lack of an East or South East chapter/club with no results. I want to do something about it!

I personally have never started a club or chapter and do not know what it entails, whats required, or what the difference is between the two. Any input on this subject is appreciated.

My plan is to do a monthly meet n greet in the Charlotte/Concord area, I'll ask Hendrick Kia near the Speedway if they will allow us to show up there. We can have a social then ride out to lunch/dinner somewhere. If I set a reoccurring date/time and create a page on here dedicated to it is that enough? Will people slowly start to show and grow the Charlotte/South Each group?

I have a couple names in mind:
Carolina Soul Club
Charlotte Soul Connection
Carolina Box Car Club (I thought about opening this up to xB's, and Elements. I've owned them all ... it's hip to be square)
Or will it have to be Kia Soul Forum South East Chapter if it's affiliated with this site?

If we have a good turn out we can decide on a name together at the first meeting maybe talk about vinyl stickers.

Like I said I don't know exactly what I'm doing so even if I get it started I don't mind passing off the responsibilities to some one more in-tune.

There's lots of questions/ideas in here so lets try not to let the thread get to far off topic please.

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
I hear you. It is difficult to set up a group but paramount is a dealer that will get behind any efforts to organize a club or someone who is totally involved with doing it. My experience has been that even with that help it takes time to get it done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts