Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. My name is Chris and I'm with Ray Skillman Kia West. rayskillmankiawest.com We just opened this store about a month ago and would like to sponsor a Soul group for central IN. We will offer parts and service discounts to group members also. What do you think?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great idea! I was thinking about getting a group together a few months ago, and then life came at me fast. I'm definitely interested.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am Interested.....I am in the speedway area....I have seen one around Lynhurst and 10th and another red one parked on 30th about 4 blocks from M. Lutherking . Have seen many in different colors around town.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Les get this thing going...
How many indy souls are members of this forum?...I think at least 5... and there is a lot out here that don't have a clue that this forums exist.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Definitely!

I was talking with Jim R. about that very thing when I was in for my oil change on the 8th. Glad to see you guys are going to do it!

Hey Justin, any news on my remote start? :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Angela,
This is Jim, I checked yesterday and it is still on back order, I will have Tom check into it today or Monday whenever they are open. How was the trip?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Angela,
This is Jim, I checked yesterday and it is still on back order, I will have Tom check into it today or Monday whenever they are open. How was the trip?
Thanks Jim. I'm flying again tomorrow for 6 days so not in a huge hurry for it, although it's dang cold at 4 am when I head to the airport.

Trip was good. One layover in Charleston at 85 degrees and the next in Burlington at 35 degrees!

Saw a molten and a white Soul at the airport last week!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys! just got my new alien Soul Exclaim today!!! Haven't seen many around town but there's one more in Indy now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
+1 Java Exclaim in Indy.

We've actually had ours since last summer.

Starting to see a few around town these days. We would definitely join in if there was a Central-Indiana group.

·
Registered
20 Posts
West Lafayette present and accounted for! Seen some aliens, one white and one black here in town. I'm a Java ! ...

·
Registered
36 Posts
'11 Molten checking in from Southwest Indy (Camby)...did this group form/take off/die out?

Hello out there! Anybody home?

·
Registered
30 Posts
2011 Shadow Plus in Greenwood. Have seen lots of Souls around Greenwood in the last few months. Did this group ever get off the ground? Definately interested if things get going.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts