Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just a post to update you on 2 meets going on in Central FL that I would like to see have more of a KDM Presence.

Thursdays
1000 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL. 10:00PM.
This is a mixed meet. Sometimes drifting and burnouts in the adjacent lot, police do not seem to bother this meet as it's better than on the streets.

Fridays
2701 S. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, FL. 3:00pm - 10:00pm
This is a mixed meet that consists of street/hot rods in the afternoon and turns to tuners in the late evening. Police presence at this meet is usually significant. They like to hide and catch you doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Currently we have a few Optima's, a few Gen Coupes and a Rio who attend. Would like to see some Soul's represent as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I need to come to one of these someday especially it being close by (in ocala here). Always busy though :c

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Hey all, just a post to update you on 2 meets going on in Central FL that I would like to see have more of a KDM Presence.

Fridays
2701 S. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, FL. 3:00pm - 10:00pm
This is a mixed meet that consists of street/hot rods in the afternoon and turns to tuners in the late evening. Police presence at this meet is usually significant. They like to hide and catch you doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Currently we have a few Optima's, a few Gen Coupes and a Rio who attend. Would like to see some Soul's represent as well.
DeLand would be possible for me, but I do have a problem with street numbers.
So, is that at the DeLand Kia or what other business would it be close to?

I've only been THROUGH DeLand twice in 26 years, so I'm not at all familiar with what is where.

Is Woodland Blvd the main drag or is that off on a side street?

If I can just get it all nailed down, where that meet is at, I just might attend.... if it's not raining.

TM :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts