Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Soul EX, Gravity Gray
48 Posts
I received the CDEFG console organizer today. I ordered on June 15 from Amazon after reading about it here. My Amazon account said that it would arrive August 4-August 25, but it arrived today, June 26, so just 11 days from order to delivery. Tracking showed the package shipping on June 17 from Shenzhen, GUANGDONG CN, arrived in LA June 21, and made it to the east coast by June 26.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered mine June 18, expected delivery was mid-August. It arrived today and I could not be happier wth it.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I am noticing that all early deliveries are to the US, given that I am in Canada, and Canada post is useless, I am not holding my breath for getting it any sooner than the dates I was given.:(

Pat.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I was wrong, my organizer arrived today by courier not Canada post. So about 4 weeks instead of the ten they originally told me it take to get it. It looks well made.

Pat.

Reactions: eGAK009

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello I just purchased my Soul last week and have been loving it. I been looking for further l different accessories to add to the car and stumbled upon organizers for the center console. I found a bunch for other models but none that advertise 2020 Souls. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one and can confirm it fit the car. Thanks!

View attachment 132124
I brought mine from Amazon and it fits great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I finally found a pre-made center console organizer for the 2020 Soul. It's the CDEFG Center Console Organizer and is available on Amazon. It takes a little while to arrive from China, but it fits like a glove.
View attachment 134026 View attachment 134027
Thanks for this post! I ordered one. I got it several weeks before the delivery date and absolutely love it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got mine today. Ordered with regular shipping and got it in 3 days too.

Thanks to you all for finding this.

Fits very well and makes the bin much more useful.

Reactions: mflintstone

·
Registered
2020 White EX Soul With Designer Package
92 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to post "installed" photo.

Reactions: Narsil
21 - 31 of 31 Posts